Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Little Update

Hello friends!

I know I've been a bit absent from After the Harvest lately but I assure  you, it is for good reason! I am currently working on a few projects that I will soon share on the blog, as well as many backlogged posts that I look forward to sharing.

Here's what's coming up on the horizon: 

1) Eat.Drink.Connect -- the first video story in this series will be finished soon! I shot the footage for this story way too long ago, but I am happy to say that very soon it will be ready to share. Mega thanks to Chef Katie for being my muse!



2) Surprise Project -- looking forward to sharing! This one could be yours to keep :)


3) Sister Project to After the Harvest -- this is a big one! Might take a few months to share more news....but it's a big announcement! Can't wait!



4) California -- blog posts from my trip to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Big Sur and Los Angeles. Food stories and lots of photos to share! It is my intention to work on these in the next month or so to give you some holiday reading when the snow starts to fall.



Thanks so much for staying in touch with After the Harvest, I truly do appreciate it and I love connecting with you on Twitter and Facebook too :)

Much Love!
~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. Lots of intrigue! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete